Film Director (born 17-Jun-1936)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Anthony Hayward. Which Side Are You On? Ken Loach and His Films. London: Bloomsbury. 2004. 308pp.
Jacob Leigh. The Cinema of Ken Loach: Art in the Service of the People. London: Wallflower Press. 2002. 224pp.
- Official Website: http://www.sixteenfilms.co.uk/
- Twitter: @kenloachsixteen
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.907)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.336)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.199)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.334)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.526)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.520-23)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.285-89)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.944)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.2, pp.963-65)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.862)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications