Head of State, Military, Criminal (11-Feb-1934 29-May-2017)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Steve Albert. The Case Against the General: Manuel Noriega and the Politics of American Justice. Scribner. 1993. 456pp.
John Dinges. Our Man in Panama: How General Noriega Used the United States and Made Millions in Drugs and Arms. Random House. 1990. 402pp.
Frederick Kempe. Divorcing the Dictator: America's Bungled Affair with Noriega. I. B. Tauris. 1990. 480pp.
Manuel Noriega; with Peter Eisner. America's Prisoner: The Memoirs of Manuel Noriega. Random House. 1997. 293pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1087)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.372)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications