|St. Thomas Aquinas|
Religion, Philosopher (1225 7-Mar-1274)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Robert H. Ayers. Language, Logic, and Reason in the Church Fathers: A Study of Tertullian, Augustine, and Aquinas. Georg Olms Verlag. 1979. 146pp.
R. W. Dyson. Normative Theories of Society and Government in Five Medieval Thinkers: St. Augustine, John of Salisbury, Giles of Rome, St. Thomas Aquinas, and Marsilius of Padua. Edwin Mellen Press. 2003. 314pp.
Alexander W. Hall. Thomas Aquinas and John Duns Scotus: Natural Theology in the High Middle Ages. Continuum International Publishing Group. 2007. 170pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.18)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.55)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.19)
- European Authors 1000-1900 (pp.912-14)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.44)
- The Catholic Encyclopedia (vol.14, pp.663-76)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.29)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.48)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.22)
- Biographical Dictionary of Psychology (p.15)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.10)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.107)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications