Religion, Philosopher, Poet (1232 29-Jun-1315)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Harvey J. Hames. The Art of Conversion: Christianity and Kabbalah in the Thirteenth Century. E. J. Brill. 2000. 332pp. Ramon Llull and the Kabbalah.
Mark David Johnston. The Evangelical Rhetoric of Ramon Llull: Lay Learning and Piety in the Christian West Around 1300. Oxford University Press. 1996. 274pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.923)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.312)
- European Authors 1000-1900 (p.574)
- The Catholic Encyclopedia (vol.12, pp.670-71)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.302)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications