Football (21-Dec-1926 22-Jan-2012)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Dennis Booher. Joe Paterno: In Search of Excellence. Leisure Press. 1983. 495pp.
Gene Collier; Niall Caldwell; Joe Paterno. The Paterno Legacy. Triumph Books. 2000. 175pp.
Frank Fitzpatrick. The Lion in Autumn: A Season with Joe Paterno and Penn State Football. Penguin. 2006. 318pp.
Bob Heisse (editor). Forty Years of the Joe Paterno Era at Penn State. Centre Daily Times. 2006. 144pp.
Mervin D. Hyman; Gordon S. White, Jr.. Joe Paterno: "Football My Way". Macmillan. 1971. 270pp.
Michael O'Brien. No Ordinary Joe: The Biography of Joe Paterno. Lightning Source. 1999. 354pp.
George Paterno. Joe Paterno: The Coach from Byzantium. Sports Pub. 1997. 194pp.
Kenneth W. Werley. Joe Paterno, Penn State and College Football: What You Never Knew. University of New Haven Press. 2001. 393pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.386)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.560)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.2, pp.228-30)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.534)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.877)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.270)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications