Painter (c. 1240 1302)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Eugenio Battisti. Translated by Robert Enggass; Catherine Enggass. Cimabue. University Park, PA: Pennsylvania State University Press. 1967. 136pp. + 68 plates
Luciano Bellosi. Translated by A. Bonfante-Warren; F. Dabell; J. Hyams (from Italian). Cimabue. New York and London: Abbeville. 1998. 303pp.
Alfred Nicholson. Cimabue: A Critical Study. Princeton University Press. 1932. 60pp. + 41 plates
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.312)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.204)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.112)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.164)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.49)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.71)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications