Designer (28-Oct-1897 24-Oct-1981)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Chierichetti. Edith Head: The Life and Times of Hollywood's Celebrated Designer. New York City: HarperCollinsPublishers. 2003. 251pp.
Edith Head; Joan Kesner Ardmore. The Dress Doctor. Boston, MA: Little, Brown and Co.. 1959. 249pp.
Edith Head; Paddy Calistro. Edith Head's Hollywood. New York City: E.P. Dutton. 1983. 240pp.
Virginia Hirsch. Edith Head: Film Costume Designer. Lawrence, KS: University of Kansas. 1973. 437pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.228)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.384)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.249)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.359)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications