Musician (born 18-Jun-1942)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ray Coleman. McCartney: Yesterday and Today. London: Boxtree Ltd.. 1995. 191pp.
Chet Flippo. Yesterday: The Unauthorized Biography of Paul McCartney. Doubleday. 1988. 400pp.
Christopher Sandford. McCartney. Carroll & Graf Publishers. 2006. 320pp.
- Paul McCartney Looks Back: The Rolling Stone Interview
by David Fricke. Rolling Stone, 10-Aug-2016.
- Official Website: http://www.paulmccartney.com/
- Twitter: @PaulMcCartney
- YouTube: PAULMCCARTNEY
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.397)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.316)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.331)
- Current Biography, 1966 Yearbook (pp.251-53)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Music (p.534)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.452-54)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.970)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.641)
- The Book of the British Rich (p.52)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.90)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.316)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.327)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications