Military (c. 1695 13-Jul-1755)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Paul E. Kopperman. Braddock at the Monongahela. University of Pittsburgh Press. 1977. 322pp.
Lee McCardell. Ill-Starred General: Braddock of the Coldstream Guards. University of Pittsburgh Press. 1958. 335pp.
Curtis L. Older. The Braddock Expedition and Fox's Gap in Maryland. Family Lines Publications. 1995. 275pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.195)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.100)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.30)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.99)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications