Author (28-Aug-1913 3-Dec-1995)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Elspeth Buitenhuis. Robertson Davies. Forum House. 1972. 80pp.
Elspeth Cameron (editor). Robertson Davies: An Appreciation. Broadview Press. 1991. 296pp.
J. Madison Davis (editor). Conversations with Robertson Davies. University Press of Mississippi. 1989. 285pp.
Lynne Diamond-Nigh. Robertson Davies: Life, Work, and Criticism. York Press. 1997. 59pp.
Judith Skelton Grant. Robertson Davies: Man of Myth. Viking Press. 1994. 787pp.
Camille R. La Bossière; Linda M. Morra (editors). Robertson Davies: A Mingling of Contrarieties. University of Ottawa Press. 2001. 178pp.
Robert G. Lawrence; Samuel L. Macey (editors). Studies in Robertson Davies' Deptford Trilogy. English Literary Studies, University of Victoria. 1980. 123pp.
Dave Little. Catching the Wind in a Net: The Religious Vision of Robertson Davies. ECW Press. 1996. 300pp.
John Mills. Robertson Davies and His Works. ECW Press. 1984. 58pp.
Patricia Monk. The Smaller Infinity: The Jungian Self in the Novels of Robertson Davies. University of Toronto Press. 1982. 214pp.
Patricia A. Morley. Robertson Davies. Gage Educational Publishing. 1977. 74pp.
Michael Peterman. Robertson Davies. Twayne. 1986. 178pp.
Susan Stone-Blackburn. Robertson Davies, Playwright: A Search for the Self on the Canadian Stage. University of British Columbia Press. 1985. 249pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.167)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.392)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.63)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.327-30)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.359-62)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.255)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.137)
- The Reader's Encyclopedia of World Drama (p.173)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.137)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.62)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.34)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications