|Catherine de Medici|
Royalty (13-Apr-1519 5-Jan-1589)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Leonie Frieda. Catherine de Medici: Renaissance Queen of France. Harper Collins. 2003. 440pp.
Jean Héritier. Catherine de Medici. St Martin's Press. 1963. 480pp.
R. J. Knecht. Catherine De' Medici. Longman. 1997. 352pp.
John Ernest Neale. The Age of Catherine de Medici: And Essays in Elizabethan History. London: Jonathan Cape. 1963. 114pp.
Ralph Roeder. Catherine De' Medici and the Lost Revolution. London: George G. Harrap. 1937. 629pp.
Edith Helen Sichel. Catherine De' Medici and the French Reformation. Constable. 1905. (2 vols.) 773pp. Second volume is titled The Later Years of Catherine De' Medici
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.275)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.178)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.95)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.317)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications