Actor (born 5-Nov-1963)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Tatum O'Neal. A Paper Life. New York: Harper Collins. 2004. 285pp.
Tatum O'Neal; with Hilary Liftin. Found: A Daughter's Journey Home. Harper Collins. 2011. 204pp.
- Twitter: @Tatum_Oneal
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1069)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.414)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.356)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.404)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.377)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.406)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.300)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications