Novelist (13-May-1904 3-Sep-1995)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Peter Aichinger. Earle Birney. Boston, MA: Twayne. 1979. 180pp.
Elspeth Cameron. Earle Birney: A Life. New York: Viking Press. 1995. 684pp.
Bruce Nesbitt. Earle Birney. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: McGraw-Hill Ryerson. 1974. 222pp.
Peter Noel-Bentley. Earle Birney: An Annotated Bibliography. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: ECW Press. 1983.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.123-26)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.75-79)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.75)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.36)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.50)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications