Film/TV Producer (30-May-1899 14-Sep-1936)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Roland Flamini. Thalberg: The Last Tycoon and the World of M-G-M. Deustch. 1994. 309pp.
Samuel Marx. Mayer and Thalberg: The Make-Believe Saints. New York: Random House. 1975.
Bob Thomas. Thalberg: Life and Legend. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1969. 415pp.
Mark A. Vieira. Irving Thalberg: Boy Wonder to Producer Prince. University of California Press. 2010. 504pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.695)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.1029)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1381)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.554)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.334)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.532)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.425)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.867)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.725)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.479)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.640)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.340)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications