|Sir Charles Bell|
Doctor (Nov-1774 28-Apr-1842)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Gordon Gordon-Taylor; E. W. Walls. Sir Charles Bell: His Life and Times. Edinburgh, Scotland: E. & S. Livingstone Ltd.. 1958. 288pp.
Amédée Pichot. The Life and Labours of Sir Charles Bell. London: R. Bentley. 1860.
Phillida Brooke Simons. The Life and Work of Charles Bell. Fernwood. 1998. 176pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.131)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography (p.56)
- Biographical Dictionary of Psychology (p.32)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.42)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications