Author (born 7-Oct-1935)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Thomas Keneally. Homebush Boy: A Memoir. London: Hodder & Stoughton. 1995.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.369)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.818)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.135)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.709-11)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.443-47)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.552)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.274)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.81)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications