Music Producer, Musician (born 15-May-1948)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Brian Eno. A Year with Swollen Appendices: Brian Eno's Diary. Faber and Faber. 1996. 424pp.
David Sheppard. On Some Faraway Beach: The Life and Times of Brian Eno. Orion Books. 2008. 304pp.
Eric Tamm. Brian Eno: His Music and the Vertical Color of Sound. Da Capo Press. 1995. 246pp.
- A Conversation With Brian Eno About Ambient Music
The unceasingly curious composer on chance, minimalism, and the politics of form.
by Philip Sherburne. Pitchfork, 16-Feb-2017.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.217-18)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.274)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications