Judge (17-Sep-1907 25-Jun-1995)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Vincent Blasi. The Burger Court: The Counter-Revolution That Wasn`t. Yale University Press. 1986. 328pp.
Earl M. Maltz. The Chief Justiceship of Warren Burger, 1969-1986: A Provocative Interpretation of the Burger Court. University of South Carolina Press. 2000. 307pp.
Bernard Schwartz (editor). The Burger Court: Counter-Revolution or Confirmation?. Oxford University Press. 1998. 316pp.
Bernard Schwartz. The Ascent of Pragmatism: The Burger Court in Action. Addison-Wesley. 1990. 482pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.154)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.230)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.107)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.152)
- Current Biography, 1969 Yearbook (pp.61-64)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.74)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.71)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.101)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.37)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.168)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications