Military (15-Nov-1891 14-Oct-1944)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Fraser. Knight's Cross: The Life of Field Marshal Erwin Rommel. New York, NY: HarperTrade. 1994.
Ralf Georg Reuth. Rommel: The End of a Legend. Haus. 2005. 224pp.
Dennis E. Showalter. Patton and Rommel: Men of War in the Twentieth Century. Berkley Caliber. 2005. 441pp.
John Wilks; Eileen Wilks. Rommel and Caporetto. Barnsley: Leo Cooper. 2001. 262pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.606)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1260)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.641)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.374)
- A Biographical Dictionary of World War II (pp.164-65)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.428)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.277)
- The Biographical Dictionary of World War II (pp.461-66)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications