Novelist (25-Aug-1921 10-Jan-1999)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Patricia Craig. Brian Moore: A Biography. Bloomsbury. 2002. 306pp.
Hallvard Dahlie. Brian Moore. Twayne. 1981. 168pp.
Jeanne Flood. Brian Moore. Bucknell University Press. 1974. 98pp.
Liam Gearon. Landscapes of Encounter: The Portrayal of Catholicism in the Novels of Brian Moore. University of Calgary Press. 2002. 296pp.
Kerry McSweeney. Four Contemporary Novelists: Angus Wilson, Brian Moore, John Fowles, V. S. Naipaul. Scolar Press. 1983. 217pp.
Jo O'Donoghue. Brian Moore: A Critical Study. McGill-Queen's University Press. 1991. 266pp.
Denis Sampson. Brian Moore: The Chameleon Novelist. Toronto: Doubleday Canada, Limited. 1999.
Robert Sullivan. A Matter of Faith: The Fiction of Brian Moore. Greenwood Press. 1996. 160pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1035)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.169)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.899-901)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1015-17)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.699)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.493)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.374)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.23)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications