|G. M. Trevelyan|
Historian (16-Feb-1876 21-Jul-1962)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Cannadine. G. M. Trevelyan: A Life in History. London: Harper Collins. 1992. 288pp
Mary Moorman. George Macaulay Trevelyan: A Memoir by His Daughter. London: Hamish Hamilton. 1980. 253pp.
J. H. Plumb. G. M. Trevelyan. London: Longmans. 1951. 39pp. Published for the British Council and the National Book League.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.947)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.487)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1041)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.707)
- Obituaries from the Times 1961-1970 (p.795)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.527)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.116)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications