|J. Paul Getty, Sr.|
Business (15-Dec-1892 6-Jun-1976)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
J. Paul Getty, Sr.. As I See It: The Autobiography of J. Paul Getty. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall. 1976. 360pp.
Robert Lenzner. The Great Getty. New York: Crown Publishers. 1986.
Russell Miller. The House of Getty. New York: Henry Holt & Co.. 1985. 362pp.
John Pearson. Painfully Rich: The Outrageous Fortune and Misfortune of the Heirs of J. Paul Getty. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1995.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.438)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.251)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.581)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.393)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.191)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.269)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.196-98)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.201)
- Who's Who in California 1976 (p.36)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications