Author (13-Sep-1916 23-Nov-1990)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Roald Dahl. Boy: Tales of Childhood. London: Jonathan Cape. 1984. 160pp.
Barry Farrell. Pat and Roald. New York: Random House. 1969. 242pp. From the cover: "At the height of her acting career, Patricia Neal suffered a near fatal stroke. This is the story of her remarkable recovery."
Donald Sturrock. Storyteller: The Life of Roald Dahl. McClelland & Stewart. 2010. 672pp. Authorized biography.
Jeremy Treglown. Roald Dahl: A Biography. New York: Farrar Starus & Giroux. 1994.
- Official Website: http://www.roalddahl.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.378)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.61)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.316-19)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.351-53)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.247)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.132)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.60)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.19)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications