Philosopher (28-Jul-1902 17-Sep-1994)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Edmonds; John Eidinow. Wittgenstein's Poker: The Story of a Ten-Minute Argument Bewteen Two Great Philosophers. New York: Ecco Press. 2001. 352pp.
Steve Fuller. Kuhn vs. Popper: The Struggle for the Soul of Science. Columbia University Press. 2004. 143pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.609)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.567)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1182)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.783)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.820)
- One Hundred Twentieth-Century Philosophers (pp.155-58)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.403)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.390)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.417)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications