Singer/Songwriter (born 13-Oct-1941)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
James Bennighof. The Words and Music of Paul Simon. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2007. 205pp.
Chris Charlesworth. The Complete Guide to the Music of Paul Simon and Simon & Garfunkel. Omnibus Press. 1997. 136pp.
Patrick Humphries. Paul Simon: Still Crazy After All These Years. New York: Doubleday. 1989. 164pp.
Laura Jackson. Paul Simon: The Definitive Biography. Citadel Press. 2004. 240pp.
Stacey Luftig (editor). The Paul Simon Companion: Four Decades of Commentary. Omnibus Press. 1997. 284pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.611)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1352)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.465)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.614-16)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.943)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.670)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.107)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.403)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.330)
- American Songwriters (pp.367-71)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications