Military (25-Jun-1886 15-Jan-1950)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Hap Arnold. Global Mission. Harper. 1949. 626pp.
Thomas M. Coffey. Hap: The Story of the U S Air Force and the Man Who Built It. New York, New York: Viking Press. 1982. 416pp.
Dik Alan Daso. Hap Arnold and the Evolution of American Airpower. Smithsonion Institution Press. 2000.
Dik Alan Daso. Architects of American Air Supremacy: Gen. Hap Arnold and Dr. Theodore Von Karman. Maxwell AFB, Alabama: Air University Press. 1997.
Flint O. Dupre. Hap Arnold: Architect of American Air Power. Macmillan. 1972. 144pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.762)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.31)
- The Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.14)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.39)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.27)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications