Painter, Engraver (1472 16-Oct-1553)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Curt Glaser. Lukas Cranach. Leipzig, Germany: Insel-Verlag. 1921. 239pp.
Peter Moser. Lucas Cranach: His Life, His World, His Pictures. Babenberg Verlag. 2005. 272pp.
Eberhard Ruhmer. Cranach. Cologne, Germany: Phaidon Verlag. 1963. 91pp. Language: German.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.359)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.234)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.126)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.193)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.81)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.71)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications