Painter (22-Dec-1768 22-Apr-1821)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Charles Henry Collins Baker. Crome. London: Methuen. 1921.
Derek Clifford; Timothy Clifford. John Crome. London: Faber and Faber. 1968. 301pp.
Norman L. Goldberg. John Crome the Elder. New York: New York University Press. 1978. (2 vols.) 321pp. + 166pp. Volume I, Text and Critical Catalogue; Volume II, Illustrations.
Ralph H. Notram. John Crome of Norwich. London: John Lane, The Bodley Head. 1931. 212pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.365)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.128)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.196)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications