Criminal (2-Jul-1902 15-Jan-1983)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Dennis Eisenberg; Uri Dan; Eli Landau. Meyer Lansky: Mogul of the Mob. New York: Paddington Press. 1979. 346pp.
Robert Lacey. Little Man: Meyer Lansky and the Gangster Life. Boston: Little, Brown. 1991. 691pp.
Hank Messick. Lansky. New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons. 1971. 286pp.
Art Montague. Meyer Lansky: The Shadowy Exploits of New York's Master Manipulator. Altitude Publishing Canada Limited. 2005. 142pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.400)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.90)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications