Painter (born 9-Jul-1937)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Peter Adam; Jackie Kay. David Hockney. Absolute Press. 1997. 143pp.
Peter Clothier. David Hockney. Abbeville Press. 1995. 127pp.
David Hockney. Hockney by Hockney. Thames & Hudson. 1976. 312pp.
David Hockney. That's the Way I See It. Chronicle Books. 1993. 248pp.
Marco Livingstone. David Hockney: Etchings and Lithographs. Waddington Graphics. 1989. 108pp.
Ulrich Luckhardt. David Hockney: A Drawing Retrospective. Chronicle Books. 1996. 264pp.
Peter Webb. Portrait of David Hockney. E. P. Dutton. 1989. 289pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.333)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.315)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.401)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.718)
- Current Biography, 1972 Yearbook (pp.221-24)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.233)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.477)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Music (p.408)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.689)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.239)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.73)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications