Politician (8-Sep-1900 30-May-1989)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Tracy E. Danese. Claude Pepper and Ed Ball: Politics, Purpose, and Power. University Press of Florida. 2000. 320pp.
Claude Pepper; with Hays Gorey. Pepper: Eyewitness to a Century. San Diego, CA: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich. 1987. 320pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.391)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.566)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.806)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.1, pp.479-83)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications