Economist (born 5-Sep-1927)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael G. Hadjimichalakis. The Federal Reserve, Money, and Interest Rates: The Volcker Years and Beyond. Greenwood Publishing Group. 1984. 273pp.
William Neikirk. Volcker: Portrait of the Money Man. Congdon & Weed. 1987. 222pp.
William L. Silber. Volcker: The Triumph of Persistence. Bloomsbury. 2012. 464pp.
Joseph B. Treaster. Paul Volcker: The Making of a Financial Legend. John Wiley and Sons. 2004. 244pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.728)
- Who Runs Washington? (p.114)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.759)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.500)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.530)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.117)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications