Judge (12-Nov-1908 4-Mar-1999)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Linda Greenhouse. Becoming Justice Blackmun: Harry Blackmun's Supreme Court Journey. New York: Times Books/Henry Holt and Company. 2005. 268pp.
Tinsley E. Yarbrough. Harry A. Blackmun: The Outsider Justice. Oxford University Press. 2008. 397pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.160)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.106)
- Current Biography, 1970 Yearbook (pp.39-41)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.49)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.47)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.67)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.26)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.166)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications