Military (22-Mar-1817 27-Sep-1876)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Judith Lee Hallock. Braxton Bragg and Confederate Defeat: Volume II. University of Alabama Press. 1991. 298pp.
Grady McWhiney. Braxton Bragg and Confederate Defeat: Field Command. Columbia University Press. 1969. 421pp.
Don Carlos Seitz. Braxton Bragg: General of the Confederacy. The State Company. 1924. 544pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.197)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.130)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.101)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.33)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.102)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.31)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications