|Andrea del Castagno|
Painter (c. 1400 19-Aug-1457)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Marita Horster. Andrea Del Castagno: Complete Edition with a Critical Catalogue. Oxford, England: Phaidon Press. 1980. 224pp.
George Martin Richter. Andrea Del Castagno. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press. 1943. 27pp. + 71 plates
John R. Spencer. Andrea Del Castagno and His Patrons. Durham, NC: Duke University Press. 1991. 195pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.273)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.94)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.136)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.45)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.70)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications