Politician (25-Aug-1919 13-Sep-1998)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jerald R. Burke. With Liberty and Justice for All: The Political Philosophy of George C. Wallace. Portals Press. 1976. 156pp.
Jody Carlson. George C. Wallace and the Politics of Powerlessness: The Wallace Campaigns for the Presidency, 1964-1976. Transaction Books. 1981. 331pp.
Dan T. Carter. The Politics of Rage: George Wallace, the Origins of the New Conservatism and the Transformation of American Politics. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster. 1995.
Michael Dorman. The George Wallace Myth. Bantam Books. 1976. 216pp.
Marshall Frady. Wallace: The Classic Portrait of Alabama Governor George Wallace. Random House. 1996. 290pp.
Wayne Greenhaw. Watch Out for George Wallace. Prentice-Hall. 1976. 276pp.
Thomas S. Healey. The Two Deaths of George Wallace: The Question of Forgiveness. Black Belt Press. 1996. 159pp.
Stephan Lesher. George Wallace: American Populist. New York: Addison-Wesley. 1994. 587pp.
Lloyd Earl Rohler. George Wallace: Conservative Populist. Praeger. 2004. 202pp.
John J. Synon. George Wallace: Profile of a Presidential Candidate. MS, Inc.. 1968. 148pp.
Alice Yeager. George C. Wallace: Alabama Political Power. Seacoast Publishing. 2003. 104pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.1164)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.735)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.1087)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.526)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.766)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.504)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.187)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications