Novelist (born 3-Jun-1936)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Mark Busby. Larry McMurtry and the West: An Ambivalent Relationship. University of North Texas Press. 1995. 358pp.
Roger Walton Jones. Larry McMurtry and the Victorian Novel. Texas A&M University Press. 1994. 112pp.
Tom Landess. Larry McMurtry. Steck-Vaughn Company. 1969. 44pp.
Larry McMurtry. Books: A Memoir. New York: Simon and Schuster. 2008. 259pp.
Larry McMurtry. Literary Life: A Second Memoir. Simon and Schuster. 2009. 175pp.
Larry McMurtry. Hollywood: A Third Memoir. New York: Simon & Schuster. 2010. 146pp.
Charles D. Peavy. Larry McMurtry. Twayne. 1977. 144pp.
John M. Reilly. Larry McMurtry: A Critical Companion. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2000. 193pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.986)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.162)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.631)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.490)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.90)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.330)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.10)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications