First Lady (8-Apr-1918 8-Jul-2011)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Betty Ford; with Chris Chase. The Times of My Life. New York: Harper and Row. 1978. 305pp.
Betty Ford; with Chris Chase. Betty: A Glad Awakening. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1987. 217pp.
John Robert Greene. Betty Ford: Candor and Courage in the White House. University Press of Kansas. 2004. 176pp.
- Official Website: http://www.bettyfordcenter.org/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.167)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.245)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.358)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications