Physicist (12-Aug-1887 4-Jan-1961)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michel Bitbol. Schrödinger's Philosophy of Quantum Mechanics. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers. 1996. 285pp.
Johann Gotschl. Erwin Schrödinger's World View: The Dynamics of Knowledge and Reality. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers. 1991. 237pp.
John Gribbin. Erwin Schrodinger and the Quantum Revolution. London: Bantam Press. 2012. 336pp.
Jagdish Mehra. Erwin Schrödinger and the Rise of Wave Mechanics. New York: Springer-Verlag. 1987. 392pp.
Walter J. Moore. Schrödinger: Life and Thought. Cambridge University Press. 1992. 525pp.
Walter John Moore. A Life of Erwin Schrödinger. Cambridge University Press. 1989. 513pp.
William T. Scott. Erwin Schrödinger: An Introduction to his Writings. University of Massachusetts Press. 1967. 175pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.686)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.632)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.429)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.44)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.429)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.468)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.156)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications