|Warren G. Harding|
Head of State (2-Nov-1865 2-Aug-1923)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Samuel Hopkins Adams. Incredible Era: The Life and Times of Warren Gamaliel Harding. New York: Houghton Mifflin. 1939. 456pp.
George D. Beelen. Harding and Mexico: Diplomacy by Economic Persuasion, 1920-1923. 1987. 200pp.
Richard Dean Burns. Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge: A Bibliography of Their Times and Presidencies. Scholarly Resources. 1991. 240pp.
Joe Mitchell Chapple. The Life and Times of Warren G. Harding: Our After-War President. Boston: Chapple Publishing Company. 1924. 386pp.
Dale E. Cotrill. The Conciliator: A Biography of Warren G. Harding. Philadelphia: Dorrance and Company. 1969.
John Dean. Warren G. Harding. Henry Holt and Company. 2004.
Randolph Chandler Downes. The Rise of Warren Gamaliel Harding, 1865-1920. Ohio State University Press. 1970. 734pp.
Richard G. Frederick. Warren G. Harding: A Bibliography. Greenwood Press. 1992. 416pp.
Kenneth J. Grieb. The Latin American Policy of Warren G. Harding. Texas Christian University Press. 1976.
Willis Fletcher Johnson. The Life of Warren G. Harding. 1923. 288pp.
Charles L. Mee. The Ohio Gang: The World of Warren G. Harding. New York: M. Evans. 1981. 248pp.
John A. Morello. Selling the President, 1920: Albert D. Lasker, Advertising, and the Election of Warren G. Harding. Praeger. 2001. 128pp.
Robert K. Murray. The Harding Era: Warren G. Harding and His Administration. University of Minnesota Press. 1969. 626pp.
Francis Russell. The Shadow of Blooming Grove: Warren G. Harding in His Times. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1968. 691pp.
Thomas H. Russell. The Illustrious Life and Work of Warren G. Harding, Twenty-Ninth President of the United States: From Farm to White House. 1923. 352pp.
Anthony Carl Sferrazza. Florence Harding: The First Lady, the Jazz Age, and the Death of America's Most Scandalous President. New York: William Morrow. 1998. 645pp.
Andrew Sinclair. The Available Man: The Life Behind the Masks of Warren Gamaliel Harding. New York: Macmillan. 1965. 344pp.
Eugene P. Trani; David L. Wilson. The Presidency of Warren G. Harding. Regent Press of Kansas. 1977. 232pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.502)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.291)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.666)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.453)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.312)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.446)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.310)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.223)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.270)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.152)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.397)
- Encyclopedia of Heads of State and Governments 1900 through 1945 (p.461)
- Biographical Directory of the United States Executive Branch, 1774-1971 (p.149)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.174)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications