Poet (27-Dec-1910 10-Jan-1970)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Brian Conniff. The Lyric and Modern Poetry: Olson, Creeley, Bunting. New York: Peter Lang. 1988. 212pp.
Joon-Hwan Kim. Out of the Western Box: Towards a Multicultural Poetics in the Poetry of Ezra Pound and Charles Olson. Peter Lang. 2003. 280pp.
Libbie Rifkin. Career Moves: Olson, Creeley, Zukofsky, Berrigan and the American Avant-Garde. University of Wisconsin Press. 2000. 172pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.567)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.181)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.557)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.741)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.754)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.546)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.377)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.238)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications