Author (21-Feb-1903 14-Jan-1977)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Deirdre Bair. Anaïs Nin: A Biography. New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons. 1995. 654pp.
Patricia A. Deduck. Realism, Reality, and the Fictional Theory of Alain Robbe-Grillet and Anais Nin. University Press of America. 1982. 108pp.
Noël Riley Fitch. Anaïs: The Erotic Life of Anaïs Nin. Boston, MA: Little Brown & Co.. 1993. 525pp.
Benjamin Franklin (editor). Recollections of Anaïs Nin by Her Contemporaries. Athens, OH: Ohio University. 1996. 173pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.519)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1083)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.176)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.540)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.147)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.720)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.733)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.535)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.344)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.370)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.795)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.633)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.30)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications