Scientist (4-Sep-1906 10-Mar-1981)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ernst P. Fischer; Carol Lipson. Thinking about Science: Max Delbruck and the Origins of Molecular Biology. W. W. Norton. 1990. 334pp.
Gino Segrè. Ordinary Geniuses: Max Delbruck, George Gamow, and the Origins of Genomics and Big Bang Cosmology. Penguin. 2011. 352pp.
W. Shropshire, Jr. (editor). Max Delbruck and the New Perception of Biology, 1906-1981. AuthorHouse. 2007. 296pp. Conference papers, University of Salamanca, October 2006.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.175)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.142)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.65)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.124)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.268)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications