|George H.W. Bush|
Head of State (born 12-Jun-1924)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
George H.W. Bush; with Victor Gold. Looking Forward: The George Bush Story. New York: Doubleday. 1988. 270pp.
Michael Duffy; Dan Goodgame. Marching in Place: The Status Quo Presidency of George Bush. New York: Pocket Books. 1992.
Kitty Kelley. The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty. New York: Doubleday. 2004. 705pp.
William F. Levantrosser; Rosanna Perotti (editors). A Noble Calling: Character and the George H. W. Bush Presidency. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2004. 378pp.
Timothy Naftali. George H. W. Bush. New York: Times Books. 2007. 202pp.
Herbert S. Parmet. George Bush: The Life of a Lone Star Yankee. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1997. 576pp.
Kevin P. Phillips. American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush. Penguin. 2004. 416pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.157)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.110)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.236)
- Current Biography, 1972 Yearbook (pp.62-65)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.78)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.74)
- Who Runs Washington? (p.18)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.105)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.81)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.712)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.38)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.96)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.168)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications