Scientist (14-Nov-1863 23-Feb-1944)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
J. Gillis. Leo Hendrik Baekeland. Brussels: Paleis Academien. 1965. 139pp.
Carl B. Kaufmann. Grand Duke, Wizard, and Bohemian: A Biographical Profile of Leo Hendrik Baekeland. Wilmington, DE: Self-published. 1968. 142pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.31)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.38)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.90)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.51)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.34)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.31)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.351)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography (p.37)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.27)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.14)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.31)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.122)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications