Composer (2-Aug-1891 28-Mar-1975)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Arthur Bliss. As I Remember. Faber. 1970. 267pp.
Stewart R. Craggs. Arthur Bliss: A Bio-Bibliography. Greenwood Press. 1988. 183pp.
Stewart R. Craggs (editor). Arthur Bliss: Music and Literature. Ashgate Publishing. 2002. 351pp.
John Sugden. Bliss. Omnibus Press. 1997. 131pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.65)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.57)
- Encyclopedia of Concert Music (p.39)
- Thames & Hudson Encyclopedia of 20th Century Music (p.35)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.104)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications