Politician (11-Apr-1770 8-Aug-1827)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Harold Temperley. The Foreign Policy of Canning, 1822-1827: England, the Neo-Holy Alliance and the New World. London: G. Bell and Sons. 1925. 636pp.
Harold Temperley. Life of Canning. London: James Finch & Co.. 1905. 293pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.256)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.71)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.87)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications