Military, Artist (1-Jan-1735 10-May-1818)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Hackett Fischer. Paul Revere's Ride. Oxford University Press. 1994. 445pp.
Esther Forbes. Paul Revere and the World He Lived In. Houghton Mifflin. 1999. 536pp.
Charles Ferris Gettemy. The True Story of Paul Revere. Boston: Little, Brown. 1905. 294pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.930)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1232)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.867)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.626)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.634)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.865)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.606)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.420)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.856)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications