Painter (7-Mar-1872 1-Feb-1944)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Golding. Paths to the Absolute: Mondrian, Malevich, Kandinsky, Pollock, Newman, Rothko, and Still. Princeton University Press. 2000. 240pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.522)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.490)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.423)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1028)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.695)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.349)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.75)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications