Author (11-Aug-1922 18-Feb-2014)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Neil K. Besner. The Light of Imagination: Mavis Gallant's Fiction. University of British Columbia. 1988. 171pp.
Lesley D. Clement. Learning to Look: A Visual Response to Mavis Gallant's Fiction. Montreal, Quebec, Canada: McGill-Queens University Press. 2000. 312pp.
Nicole Cote; Peter Sabor (editors). Varieties of Exile: New Essays on Mavis Gallant. New York, NY: Peter Lang. 2002. 121pp.
Kristjana Gunnars (editor). Transient Questions: New Essays on Mavis Gallant. Rodolpi. 2004. 221pp.
Janice Kulyk Keefer. Reading Mavis Gallant. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Oxford University Press. 1989. 231pp.
Danielle Schaub. Mavis Gallant. New York: Twayne. 1998. 230pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.562)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.95)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.446-49)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.521-22)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.381)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.408)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications